(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Never Forget


"This is what Yahweh says:

"'At a favorable time I have answered you, on the day of salvation I have been your help; I have formed you and made you to be my covenant with the people.

"'You will restore the land, and allot its abandoned farms. You will say to the captives: Come out; and to those in darkness: Show yourselves.

"'They will feed along the road; they will find pasture on barren hills. They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the scorching wind or the sun beat upon them; for he who has mercy on them will guide them and lead them to springs of water.

"'I will turn all my mountains into roads and raise up my highways.

"'See, they come from afar, some from the north and west, others from the land of Sinim.'

"Sing, O heavens, and rejoice, O earth;
break forth into song, O mountains;
for Yahweh has comforted his people
and taken pity on those who are afflicted.

"But Zion said: 'Yahweh has forsaken me,
my Lord has forgotten me.'
Can a woman forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child of her womb?
Yet though she forget, I will never forget you.
"

ISAIAH 49:8-15

"Hopy Spirit, remind me always of God's promises to me."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home