(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Heaven On Earth


"Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall never be hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never be thirsty. Nevertheless, as I said, you refuse to believe, even when you have seen. Yet, all that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me, I shall not turn away. For I have come from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of the One who sent me.

"'And the will of him who sent me is that I lose nothing of what he has given me, but instead that I raise it up on the last day. This is the will of the Father, that whoever sees the Son and believes in him shall live with eternal life; and I will raise him up on the last day.'"

JOHN 6:35-40

"Don't let me attend Mass only out of duty, Lord.
Let me love You in it."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home