(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Unafraid

Canon S45

"From the Father, I will send you the Spirit of truth. When this Helper has come from the Father, he will be my witness, and you, too, will be my witnesses for you have been with me from the beginning.

"I tell you all this to keep you from stumbling and falling away. They will put you out of the Jewish communities. Still more, the hour is coming when anyone who kills you will claim to be serving God; they will do this because they have not known the Father or me. I tell you all these things now so that when the time comes you may remember that I told you?"

JOHN 15:26-16:4a

"Give me the grace, O Jesus,
and the boldness to glorify You. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home