(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Hare And The Tortoise

From www.theplatelady.com

"'Holy Father, keep them in Your Name (that You have given Me,) so that they may be one, just as We are.

"'When I was with them, I kept them safe in Your Name, and not one was lost except the one who was already lost, and in this the Scripture was fulfilled. But now I am coming to You and I leave these my words in the world that my joy may be complete in them.

"'I have given them Your word and the world has hated them because they are not of the world; just as I am not of the world. I do not ask You to remove them from the world but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world; consecrate them in the truth--Your word is truth.

"'I have sent them into the world as You sent Me into the world, and for their sake, I go to the sacrifice by which I am consecrated, so that they too may be consecrated in truth.'"

JOHN 17:11b-19

"Lord, make me an instrument of Your unity and peace."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home