(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Turning Back

Canon S45

"So Elijah left. He found Elisha, son of Shaphat, who was plowing a field of twelve acres and was at the end of the twelfth acre. Elijah passed by him and cast his cloak over him. Elisha left the oxen, ran after Elijah and said, 'Let me say goodbye to my father and mother; then I will follow you.' Elijah said to him, 'Return if you want, don't worry about what I did.' However, turned back, Elishatook the yoke of oxen and slew them. He roasted their meat on the pieces of the yoke and gave it to his people who ate of it. After this, he followed Elijah and began ministering to him."


1 KINGS 19:19-21

"Lord Jesus, bless me with the passion of Elisha
to serve You no matter what the cost will be."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home