(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Sting

From www.medtogo.com/scorpion-stings.html

"Remember Christ Jesus, risen from the dead, Jesus, son of David, as preached in my Gosepl. For this Gospel I labor and even wear chains like an evildoer, but the word of God is not chained. And so I bear everything for the sake of the chosen people, that they, too, may obtain the salvation given to us in Christ Jesus and share eternal glory. This statement is true:

"If we have died with him, we shall also live with him;
If we endure with him, we shall reign with him;
If we deny him, he will also deny us;
If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful for he cannot deny himself.

"Remind your people of these things and urge them in the presence of God not to fight over words, which does no good, but only ruins those who listen. Be for God an active and proved minister, a blameless worker correctly handing the word of truth."

2 TIMOTHY 2:8-15

"Jesus, live in me.
Let my heart be Your heart, my hands and my feet Your own."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home