(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Aim To Look Like Jesus

"I say to you, then, and with insistence I advise you in the Lord; do not imitate the pagans who live an aimless kind of life.

"But it is not for this that you have followed Christ.  For I suppose that you heard of him and received his teaching which is seen in Jesus himself.  You must give up your former way of living, the old self, whose deceitful desires bring self-destruction.  Renew yourselves spiritually, from inside, and put on the new self, or self according to God, that is created in true righteousness and holiness."

Ephesians 4:17, 20-24

"Lord, please send me the Holy Spirit to guide me in all my actions so that I may be like Christ in everything I do."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home