(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Monday, August 06, 2012

Like A Detection Dog

"Indeed, what we taught you about the power and the return of Christ Jesus our Lord was not drawn from myths or formulated theories.  We ourselves were eyewitnesses of His majesty, when He received glory and honor from God the Father, when from the magnificent Glory this most extraordinary word came upon him:  'This is my beloved Son, this is my Chosen One.'  We ourselves heard this voice from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

"Therefore, we believe most firmly in the message of the prophets which you should consider rightly as a lamp shining in a dark place, until the break of day, when the Morning Star shines in your hearts."

2 Peter 1:16-19

"Dear Jesus, enable me to overcome my weaknesses.  Help me train myself in Your way."



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home