(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Difficult To Love


Yahweh God said, "It is not good for Man to be alone;  I will give him a helper who will be like him."  Then Yahweh God formed from the earth all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air and brought them to Man to see what he would call them;  and whatever Man called every living creature, that was its name.

So Man gave names to all the cattle, the birds of the air and to every beast of the field.  But he did not find among them a helper like himself.  Then Yahweh God caused a deep sleep to come over Man and he fell asleep.  He took one of his ribs and filled its place with flesh.  The rib which Yahweh God had taken from Man he formed into a woman and brought her to the man.  The man then said, "Now this is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh.  She shall be called woman because she was taken from man."  That is why man leaves his father and mother and is attached to his wife, and with her becomes one flesh.

Genesis 2:18-24

"Lord, allow me to love others as You loved us and live my life according to Your words so that I may allow others to love me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home