(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

King Of Our Life


And from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, the ruler of the kings of the earth.
To him who loves us and has washed away our sins with his own blood, making us a kingdom and priests for God his Father,
to him be the glory and power for ever and ever.  Amen.

See he comes with the clouds and everyone will see him, even those who pierced him, on his account all the nations of the earth will beat his breast.  Yes, it will be so.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, he who is, who was and who is to come:  the Master of the universe.

Revelation 1:5-8

"Lord, help me to lift up every area of my life in consecration to You.  Forgive me for forgetting sometimes that I can't do this alone.  All the hurt, joys, pain, struggle, and triumphs that turn me into who I am, I lift up to You, my King."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home