(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

In The Driver's Side

From esheninger.blogspot.com

Be on your guard with people, for they will hand you over to their courts, and they will flog you in their synagogues.  You will be brought to trial before rulers and kings because of me, so you may witness to them and the pagans.

But when you are arrested, do not worry about what you are to say, or how you are to say it;  when the hour comes, you will be given what you are to say.  For it is not you who will speak, but the Spirit of your Father in you.

Brother will hand over brother to death, and a father his child;  children will turn against their parents and have them put to death.  Everyone will hate you because of me, but whoever stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 10:17-22

"Lord, give me Your strength as I stand firm against the daily temptations that threaten to separate me from You."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home