(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Harden Not Your Hearts

From elinka.tumblr.com

Listen to what the Holy Spirit says:  If only you would hear God's voice today!  Do not be stubborn, as they were in the place called Rebellion, when our ancestors challenged me in the desert, although they had seen my deeds for forty years.  That is why I was angry with those people and said:  Their hearts are always going astray and they do not understand my ways.  I was angry and made a solemn vow. They will never enter my rest.

So, brothers, be careful lest some of you come to have an evil and unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God.  Encourage one another, day by day, as long it is called today.  Let no one become hardened in the deceitful way of sin.  We are associated with Christ provided we hold steadfastly to our initial hope until the end.

Hebrews 3:7-14

"Lord, grant me the courage to say yes to Your call and your faith to strongly believe that You are with me every step of the way.  Amen."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home