(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, June 01, 2023

To Laugh Is A Miracle

From staugustinebristol.co.uk

Sacrifice and offering you do not want;
you opened my ears.
Holocaust and sin-offering you do not request;
so I said, “See; I come
with an inscribed scroll written upon me.

When I sing of your righteousness
in a great assembly,
See, I do not restrain my lips;
as you, LORD, know.
I do not conceal your righteousness
within my heart;
I speak of your loyalty and your salvation.
I do not hide your mercy or faithfulness from a great assembly.

While those who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you.
May those who long for your salvation
always say, “The LORD is great.”

Psalm 40:7-8,10-11,17

"You want us to be joyful, Lord.  And so today, let me laugh with You."

Feast of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Eternal High Priest


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home