(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Finding His Voice

Lining-up in GraduationCanon S45

"The time came for the feast of the Dedication. It was winter and Jesus walked back and forth in the portico of Solomon. The Jews then gathered around him and said to him, 'How long will you keep us in doubt? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly,' Jesus answered, 'I have already told you but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name proclaim who I am, but you don't believe because, as I said, you are not my sheep.

"My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish and no one will ever steal them from me. What the Father has given me is stronger than everything and no one can snatch it from the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.'"

JOHN 10:22-30

"Lord, help me to find Your voice in my busy life.
Train me how to search for You in the midst of my world."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, tama...in the hustle and bustle of our busy life...though God's voice maybe loud enough for us to hear...we become selective...for one reason or another. guilt, ambition, lack of faith...etc.
thanks for sharing the prayer...i will include this in my daily reflection everyday. ;-)

May 10, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yup-yup-yup! another way is by offering what we do as a form of prayer, that is, doing our work honestly, doing things that would benefit others, etc.

May 10, 2006 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home