(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In Jesus Name

Scripture


"Jesus said, 'I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me. If you know me, you wil know the Father also; indeed you know him and you have seen him.'

"Philip asked him, 'Lord, show us the Father and that is enough.' Jesus said to him, 'What! I have been with you so long and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever sees me sees the Father; how can you say: "Show us the Father?" Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?

"All that I say to you, I d onot say of myself. The Father who dwells in me is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; at least believe it on the evidence of these works that I do.

"Truly, I say to you, the one who believes in me will do the same works that I do; and he will even do greater than these, for I am going to the Father. Everything you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorifed in the Son. And everything you ask in calling upon my Name, I will do.

"If you love me, you will keep my cmmandments; and I will ask the Father an he will give you another Helper to be with you forever."

JOHN 14:6-14

"O God, I lift up today my special petition (say it) and
I BELIEVE, IN JESUS NAME, BY YOUR WILL, IT SHALL BE GRANTED!"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, lagi binabanggit ito ng mga charismatic. in His name..i offer all my heartaches...my detractors...my crtics...hayyy...baka mapagod si Lord sa dami ng intention ko. ;-)

May 10, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

I don't think na mapapagod Siya, He's generous. Tsaka, don't forget that even "NO" maybe His answer as there maybe something better for you He would be giving. Meron ako nabasa e-mail re:yung mga angels sa heaven. May room na busy-ing-busy dahil ang dami petitions. Pero, merong isang room isang angel lang nandun na walang ginagawa. Yun pala, sya yung taga-receive nung mga nakaalalang mag-thank you. Kaya, don't forget to say Thanks for the gifts He has bestowed and will bestow on you... ;)

May 11, 2006 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home