(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Take This Bread

Host

From www.oplatki.com

"No one can come to me unless he is drawn by the Father who sent me, and I will raise him up on the last day. It has been written in the Prophets: They shall all be taught by God. So whoever listens and learns from the Father comes to me.

"For no one has seen the Father except the One who comes from God; he has seen the Father. Truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

"I am the bread of life. Though your ancestors ate the manna in the desrt, they died. But here you have the bread which comes from heaven so that you may eat of it and not die.

"I am the living bread which has come from heaven; whoever eats of this bread will live forever. The bread I shall give is my flesh and I will give it for the life of the world."

JOHN 6:44-51

"Lord Jesus, teach us to be Your body and blood
to those You have entrusted to our care."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

laki nman nyan.di na ko pipila pag ganyan na kalaki yung hostia...rac

May 08, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ngek!

May 08, 2006 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gusto ko ang lasa ng hostia...weird noh. minsan nagdonate kme nyan sa church. may natira na isang plastic. naiwan ata. ayun ginawa naming chicherya. di naman nablessan pa eh :-D

May 10, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! gawin ba namang chichiria ang hostia... ;)

May 11, 2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home