(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fruits From The Branch

Pahiyas Festival at Lucban, QuezonCanon S45

"I am the true vine and my Father is the vinegrower. If any of my branches doesn't bear fruit, he breaks it off; and he prunes every branch that does not bear fruit, that it may bear even more fruit.

"You are already made clean by the word I have spoken to you; live in me as I live in you. The branch cannot bear fruit by itself but has to remain part of the vine; so neither can you if you don't remain in me.

"I am the vine and you are the branches. As long as you remain in me and I in you, you bear much fruit; but apart from me you can do nothing. Whoever does not remain in me is thrown away as they do with branches and they wither. Then they are gathered and thrown into the fire and burned.

"If you remain in me and my words in you, you may ask whatever you want and it will be given to you. My Father is glorified when you bear much fruit; it is then that you become my disciples."

JOHN 15:1-8

"Do we pray for an anointing to stay with Jesus
and remain in Him forever?"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang cute ng bahay. sa pahiyas ito noh?

May 24, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yup-yup-yup! ;)

May 24, 2006 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home