(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Power in Jesus' Name


"'If you know me, you will know the Father also; indeed you know him and you have seen him.'

"Philip asked him, 'Lord, show us the Father and that is enough.' Jesus said to him, 'What! I have been with you so long and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever sees me sees the Father; how can you say: "Show us the Father?" Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?

"All that I say to you, I do not say of myself. The Father who dwells in me is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; at least believe it on the evidence of these works that I do.

"Truly, I say to you, the one who believes in me will do the same works that I do; and he will even do greater than these, for I am going to the Father. Everything you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. And everything you ask in calling upon my Name, I will do.'"

JOHN 14:7-14

"I praise Your Holy Name, O Jesus, for You have set me free!"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home