(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

OK

Cyystal CoveCanon EOS 350D, f8.0. 1/251 sec

"But now I am going to the One who sent me and none of you asks me where I am going; instead you are overcome with grief because of what I have said.

"Indeed believe me: It is better for you that I go away, because as long as I do not leave, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go away, it is to send him to you, and when he comes, he will vindicate the truth in face of the world with regard to sin, to the way of righteousness, and to the Judgment.

"What has been the sin? They did not believe in me. What is the way of righteousness? I am on the way to the Father, meanwhile you will not see me. What Judgment? The Ruler of this world has himself been condemned."

JOHN 16:5-11

"Lord, may I trust You fully at all times."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uyyy...getting more daring here ha. nde na part lang ng katawan...whole body na ito ah. :-)

May 24, 2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! wala akong mahanap na pic ng nakatalikod na parang may daan.. ;) halatang ang hangin kung saan ako, noh?

May 24, 2006 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home