(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Only Fruit

Canon S45, f3.2, 1/60 sec

"You, instead, have closely followed my teaching, my way of life, my projects, faith, patience, love, endurance, persecutions and sufferings. You know what happened to me at Antioch, Iconium and Lystra. HOw many trials I had to bear! Yet the Lord rescued me from them all. All who want to serve God in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil persons and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

"As for you, continue with what you have learned and what has been entrusted to you, knowing from whom you received it. Besides, you have known the Scriptures from childhood; they will give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, refuting error, for correcting and training in Christian life. Through Scripture the man of God is made expert and thoroughly equipped for every good work."

2 TIMOTHY 3:10-17

"Lord, when others observe my life,
I pray that Your love will shine through brilliantly!"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home