(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Waiting With Love

Cars: McQueen may obsess on his destination, but Cars revels in the road trip.From http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/cars

"In the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by the hope I have of his coming and his kingdom, I urge you to preach the Word, in season and out of season, reproving, rebuking or advising, always with patience and providing instruction. For the time is coming when people will no longer endure sound doctrine but will be so eager to hear what is new, that they will never have enough teachers after their own liking. And they will abandon the truth to hear fables. So be prudent, do not mind your labor, give yourself to your work as an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

"As for me the time of sacrifice has arrived, and the moment of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness with which the Lord, the just judge, will reward me on that day; and not only me, but all those who wait with love for his glorious coming."

2 TIMOTHY 4:1-8

"Lord, teach me real patience and forbearance."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home