(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, June 03, 2006

None Of Our Concern

Arms crossedSony Mavica

""Peter looked back and saw that the disciple jesus loved was following as well, the one who had reclined close to Jesus at the supper and had asked him, 'Lord, who is to betray you?' On seeing him Peter asked Jesus, 'Lord, what about him?' Jesus answered, 'If I want him to remain until I come, does that concern you? Follow me.'

"Because of this the rumor spread in the community that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus had not said to Peter, 'He will not die,' but 'suppose I want him to remain until I come.'

"It is this disciple who testifies about the things he has recorded here and we know that his testimony is true. But Jesus did many other things; if all were written down, the world itself would not hold the books recording them."

JOHN 21:20-25

"Lord, silence my mind and heart to rest in the assurance that
You are in control of the things that I am not."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home