(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

In Jesus' Time

SIMS 2 Character Growing Up
"'A little while and you will see me no more; and then a little while, and you will see me.'

"Some of the disciples wondered, 'What does he mean by: "A little while and you will not see me, and then a little while and you will see me"? And why did he say: "I go to the Father"?' And they said to one another, 'What does he mean by "a little while"? We don't understand.'

"Jesus knew that they wanted to question him; so he said to them, 'You are puzzled because I told you that in a little while you will see me no more, and then a little while later you will see me.

"'Truly, I say to you, yhou will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn to joy.'"

JOHN 16:16-20

"Enter into our hearts today, O Lord."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home