(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Rebirth

From www.hoganphoto.com

"Truly, I say to you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will be sorrowful, but your soorw will turn to joy. A woman in childbirth is in distress because her time is at hand. But after the child is born, she no longer remembers her suffering because of such great joy: a human being is born into the world.

"You feel sorrowful now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice. And no one will take your joy away from you. When that day comes you will not ask me anything. Truly, I say to you, whaever you ask the Father in my Name, he will give you."

JOHN 16:20-23

"Lord, fashion me in a way that You will be glorified."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home