(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ask Him

PrayingCanon EOS 350D, f1.8, 1/2 sec

"When that day comes you will not ask me anything. Truly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name, he will give you. So far you have not asked in my Name; ask and receive that your joy may be full.

"I taught you all this in veiled language, but the time is coming when I shall no longer speak in veiled language, but will tell you plainly of the Father.

"When that day comes, you will ask in my Name and it will not be for me to ask the Father for you, for the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and you believe that I came from the Father. As I came from the Father and have come into the world, so I am leaving the world and going to the Father."

JOHN 16:23-28

"Ask Him, and ask for something BIG, because He is a BIG GOD!"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home