(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, July 28, 2006

The God Who Never Lets Go


Canon EOS 350D, f3.5, 1/3 sec

"Hear the word of Yahweh, O nations,
proclaim it on distant coastlands:
He who scattered Israel will gather them
and guard them as a shepherd guard his flock.
For Yahweh has ransomed Jacob
and redeemed him from the hand of his conqueror.

"They shall come shouting for joy, while ascending Zion;
they will come streaming to Yahweh's blessings--
the grain, the new wine and the oil,
the young of the flocks and herds.
They will be like a well-watered garden;
no more will they be afflicted.
Maidens will make merry and dance,
young men and old as well.

"I will turn their mourning into gladness,
I will give them comfort and joy for sorrow.
"

JEREMIAH 31:10-13


"Father, walk beside me in my journey through life.
May every step I take be towards You and not away from You."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home