(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Friday, August 25, 2006

Gift


"The people who heard him were astonished at his teaching.

"When the Pharisees heard how Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they came together. One of them, a teacher of the Law, tried to test him with this question, 'Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the Law?'

"Jesus answered, 'You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and the most important of the commandments. But after this there is another one very similar to it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. The whole Law and the Prophets are founded on these two commandments."

MATTHEW 22:34-40

"Dear Jesus, teach me to see beyond what my eyes can see.
Reveal to me Your face in everyone I meet so that I may love them as You want me to."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home