(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Birthday Party

Christmas Midnight Mass
"So Paul arose, motioned to them for silence and began, 'Fellow Israelites and also all you who fear God, listen. The God of our people Israel chose our ancestors, and after he had made them increase during their stay in Egypt, he led them out by powerful deeds.

"'After that time, God removed him and raised up David as king, to whom he bore witness saying: I have found David, the son of Jesse, a man after my own heart, who will do all I want him to do.

"'It is from the descendants of David that God has now raised up the promised savior of Israel, Jesus. Before he appeared, John proclaimed a baptism of repentance for all the people of Israel. As John was ending his life's work, he said: "I am not what you think I am, for after me another one is coming whose sandal I am not worthy to untie."'"

ACTS 13:16-17,22-25

"Lord Jesus, how do You want me to celebrate Your birthday?"



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home