(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

No Day But Today


"Listen to what the Holy Spirit says: If only you would hear God's voice today! Do not be stubborn, as they were in the place called Rebellion, when your ancestors challenged me in the desert, although they had seen my deeds, for forty years. That is why I was angry with those people and said: Their hearts are always going astray and they do not understand my ways. I was angry and made a solemn vow: They will never enter my rest.

"So, brothers, be careful lest some of you come to have an evil and unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. Encourage one another, day by day, as long as it is called today. Let no one become hardened in the deceitful way of sin. We are associated with Christ provided we hold steadfastly to our initial hope until the end."

HEBREWS 3:7-14

"Let me enjoy Your blessings today, Lord.
Let me count and see what they are,
knowing that You will take care of my tomorrow."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home