(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Faith That Moves Mountains


"When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus, knelt before Him and said, 'Sir, have pity on my son, who is an epileptic and suffers terribly.  He has often fallen into the fire, and at other times into the water.  I brought him to your disciples but they could not heal him.'

"Jeus replied, 'You faithless and disoriented people!  How long must I be with you?  Bring him here to me.'  And Jesus commanded the evil spirit to leave the boy, and the boy was immediately healed.

"The disciples then gathered around Jesus and asked Him privately, 'Why couldn't we drive out the spirit?'  Jesus said to them, 'Because you have little faith.  I say to you:  if only you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could tell that mountain to move from here to there, and the mountain would obey.  Nothing would be impossible to you.  (Only prayer and fasting can drive out this kind of spirit.')

Matthew 17:14-20

"Increase my faith, Lord.  Help me to realize that You are bigger than my problem."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home