(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Thursday, November 08, 2012

All For Christ


We are the true circumcised people since we serve according to the Spirit of God, and our confidence is in Christ Jesus rather than in our merits.

I myself do not lack those human qualities in which people have confidence.  If some of them seem to be accredited with such qualities, how much more am I!  I was circumcised when eight days old.  I was born of the race of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin;  I am a Hebrew, born of Hebrews.  With regard to the Law, I am a Pharisee, and such was my zeal for the Law that I persecuted the Church.  As for being righteous according to the Law, I was blameless.

But once I found Christ, all those things that I might have considered as profit, I reckoned as loss.  Still more, everything seems to me as nothing compared with the knowledge of Christ jesus, my Lord.  For His sake I have let everything fall away and I now consider all as garbage, if instead I may gain Christ.

Philippians 3:3-8

"Lord, You are more precious than silver.  Lord, You are more costly than gold.  Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds and nothing I desire compares with You."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home