(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cleanse Him Free

Dipolog LandmarkCanon S45, f8, 1/40 sec

"You will then say to them: Thus says Yahweh: I am about to withdraw the Israeli9tes from where they were among the nations. I shall gather them from all around and bring them back to their land. I shall make them into one people on the mountains of Israel and one king si to be king of them all. They will no longer form two nations or be two separate kingdoms, nor will they defile themselves again with their idols, their detestable practices and their sins. I shall free them from the guilt of their treachery; I shall cleanse them and they will be for me a people and I shall be God for them. My servant David will reign over them, one shepherd for all. They will live according to my lawas and follow and practice my decrees. They will settle in the land I gave to my servant jacob where their forefathers lived. There they will live forever, their children and their children's children. David my servant will their prince forever.

"I shall establish a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I shall settle them and they will increase and I shall put my sanctuary in their midst forever. I shall make my home at their side; I shall be their God and they will be my people. Then the nations will know that I am Yahweh who makes Israel holy, having my sanctuary among them forever."

EZEKIEL 37:21-28

"Lord, cleanse us from all our impurities;
purify our thoughts, words and deeds
that we may be pleasant to Your sight."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home