(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dig Deep

Crystal CaveCanon S45

"No healthy tree bears bad fruit, no poor tree bears good fruit. And each tree is known by the fruit it bears: you don't gather figs from thorns, or grapes from brambles. Similarly the good person draws good things from the good stored in the heart, and an evil person draws evil things from the evil stored in the heart. For the mouth speaks from the fullness of the heart.

"Why do you call me: 'Lord! Lord!' and not do what I say? I will show you what the one who comes to me and listens to my words and acts accordingly, is like. That one is like the builder who dug deep and laid the foundations of his house on rock. The river overflowed and the stream dashed against teh house, but could not carry it off because the house had been well built.

"But the one who listens and does not act, is like a man who built his house on the ground without a foundation. The flood burst against it, and the house fell at once: and what a terrible disaster that was!"

LUKE 6:43-49

"Lord, give me courage to struggle with my doubts.
Deepen my faith in You."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home