(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

True Gratitude

Paoay ChurchCanon S45

"The Lord Yahweh has taught met
so I speak as his disciple
and I know how to sustatin the weary.
Morning after morning he wakes me up
to hear, to listen like a disciple.

"The Lord Yawhweh has opened my ear.
I have not rebelled,
nor have I withdrawn.

"I offered my back to those who strike me,
my cheeks to those who pulled my beard;
neither did I shield my face
from blows, spittle and disgrace.
I have not despaired,
for the Lord Yahweh comes to my help.
So, like a flint I set my face,
knowing that I will not be disgraced.

"He who avenges me is near.
Who then will accuse me?
Who is now my accuser?
Let him approach.

"If the Lord Yahweh is my help,
who will condemn me?
All of them will wear out like cloth;
the moth will devour them."

ISAIAH 50:4-9


"Lord, I entrust to you my plans.
Make straight my path always.
Let me not go astray no more. Amen."



<<PREV | HOME | NEXT>>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home