(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Tribute To Dad And Mom

From www.planetfassa.com

For the Lord established that children should respect their father;  he confirmed the right of the mother over her children.

Whoever honors his father atones for his sins;  he who gives glory to his mother prepares a treasure for himself.

Whoever honors his father will receive joy from his own children and will be heard when he prays.

Whoever glorifies his father will have a long life.  Whoever obeys the Lord gives comfort to his mother.

My child, ale care of your father in his old age, do not cause him sorrow as long as he lives.

Even if he has lost his mind, have patience;  do not be disrespectful to him while you are in full health.

For kindness done to one's father will never be forgotten, it will serve as reparation for your sins.

Sirach 3:2-6,12-14

"Lord, remind me of the gift of life that I now enjoy because of the decision of my parents to have and love me in their own imperfect way.  May I always be grateful for the gift of love and family."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home