(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Graciousness Wins

From winterzzz.blogspot.com

How can we know that we know him?  If we fulfill his commands.

If you say, "I know him," bud to not fulfill his commands, you are a liar and the truth is not in you.  But if you keep his word, God's love is made complete in you.  This is how we know that we are in him:

he who claims to live in him must live as he lived.

My dear friends, I am not writing you a new commandment, but reminding you of an old one, one you had from the beginning.  This old commandment is the word you have heard.

But, in a way, I give it as a new commandment that is true in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light already shines.

If you claim to be in the light but hate your brother, you are still in darkness.

If you love your brothers and sisters, you remain in the light and nothing in you will make you fall.  But if you hate your brother you are in the dark and walk in darkness without knowing where you go, for the darkness has blinded you.

1 John 2:3-11

"Give me a heart to accept things as they come and let graciousness reign in me.  Thank You, Lord, for training me to be like You."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home