(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blessed And Honored

From www.theworkofgod.org

"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Truly I say to you:  it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.  Yes, believe me;  it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the one who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.'

"On hearing this the disciples were astonished and said, 'Who, then can be saved?'  Jesus looked steadily at them and answered, 'For human beings it is impossible, but for God all things are possible.'

"Jesus answered, 'You who have followed me, listen to my words:  on the Day of Renewal, when the Son of Man sits on his throne in glory, you also will sit on twelve thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel.  As for those who have left houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children or property for my Name's sake, they will receive a hundredfold, and be given eternal life.  Many who are now first will be last, and many who are now last will be first.'"

Matthew 19:23-30

"Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins.  In Thy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me.  I accept Thee as my Lord God and Savior.  Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.  (From the Miracle Prayer)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home