(Click on the picture to view the bigger image)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Champions' Source Of Strength

From in54.blogspot.com

I rejoice in the Lord because of your concern for me.  You were indeed concerned for me before, but you had no opportunity to show it.  I do not say this because of being in want;  I have learned to manage with what I have.  I know what it is to be in want and what it is to have plenty.  I am trained for both:  to be hungry or satisfied, to have much or little.  I can do all things in him who strengthens me.

However you did right in sharing my trials.  You Philippians, remember that in the beginning, when we first preached the Gospel, after I left Macedonia you alone opened for me a debit and credit account, and when I was in Thessalonica, twice you sent me what I needed.

It is not your gift that I value but rather the interest increasing in your own account.  Now I have enough and more than enough with everything Epaphroditus brought me on your behalf and which I received as "fragrant offerings pleasing to God".  God himself will provide you with everything you need, according to his riches, and show you his generosity in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:10-19

"Lord, guide me that I may focus on You and serve You for Your greater glory."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home